Digital Decent LLC respects your rights and expects that you respect the rights of others. In the unfortunate event that Digital Decent LLC finds or is notified of unlawful files or content being distributed through its Service or any other kind of illegal activity, we will follow the procedures described in this Notice and Take Down Policy. By using our websites or services, you agree to be bound by our Notice and Take Down Policy below.
Digital Decent LLC (“Company”) has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf ) (“DMCA”). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed below.
The Company responds to copyright notifications submitted under the DMCA. Section 512 of the DMCA outlines the statutory requirements necessary for formally reporting copyright infringement, as well as providing instructions on how an affected party can appeal a removal by submitting a counter-notice.
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company’s websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed; this includes, at a minimum and if applicable, the URL or IP address of the link shown on the site where such material may be found, as well as the reference or link to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL or IP address of the link shown on the site where such reference or link may be found.
3. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
4. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; include this statement in the body of the notice: I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).
5. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner; include this statement in the body of the notice: I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact the Designated Agent at [email protected] or at: Digital Decent LLC, 1603 Capitol Avenue, Suite 413A #2187, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001, United States.
The Company will review your notice for accuracy, validity, and completeness. If we find that it satisfies these requirements, we will forward the notice to the customer or user associated with the allegedly infringing material. If the person who posted the material believes that the notice is incorrect or that they have the right to use the material at issue, they may send a counter-notice under Section 512(g)(3) of the DMCA.
Please be aware that under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our users, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. So before you send a DMCA notice, make sure that you are the actual copyright holder (or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner), that you have a good-faith belief that the material you are identifying is actually infringing, and that you understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.
Consistent with the requirements of the DMCA, the Company will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of subscribers who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Notifier will provide Digital Decent LLC with an explicit indemnity against 1) claims from the user whose content is at dispute (“Content Provider”) relating to any actions Digital Decent LLC has taken in relation to handling the Report, and 2) any claims from Notifier in relation to content send through our Service.
Notifier might request Digital Decent LLC to deal with the report as a matter of urgency. In that case, the Report should substantiate all reasons for urgency. Digital Decent LLC determines at its own discretion whether the report should be dealt with as a matter of urgency on the basis of the foregoing explanation.
Categorisation and appropriate measures will preferably take place as soon as possible, yet ultimately 10 days after receiving the Report.
In the event that content is to be removed, Digital Decent LLC shall exercise due caution to ensure that no more than the necessary content, in regards to the Report, is removed.
For questions about this NTD Policy, please contact Digital Decent LLC by sending an email to [email protected]. We speak English, Spanish and Romanian.
1603 Capitol Avenue, Suite 413A #2187
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001